(Translators and Proofreaders)
We are always recruiting experienced translators, proofreaders, and checkers in order to provide top-quality translations consistently for our clients all over the globe. Why not use your specialized knowledge and language skills to discover new horizons at our company?
Required abilities and languages
- Ability to transfer content and style from one language to another: You must be able to accurately understand, use, and transfer the style from the source language to the target language.
- Cultural understanding: You must have the ability to understand the cultural context of the source language and the target language.
- Hands-on experience and specialist knowledge: You need specialist knowledge in the relevant field, know where to find information sources, and actual hands-on experience in the relevant field.
- IT skills: You need research skills using the internet, the ability to ensure security, and be flexible in using different tools.
- Management skills: You need self-management skills, including time management and the upkeep of high-quality work.
Currently recruiting translators specializing in: English, Chinese (simplified), Korean, Arabic, and Turkish.
*Please inquire regarding other languages
- You must be a native speaker of the target language.
- You must have at least three years hands-on translation or proofreading experience in your specialist field.
- You must have at least three years of work experience in your specialist field.
- You must have the necessary IT environment (internet, personal computer, and security).
1. Applying as a translator or proofreader
2. Screening of documents
Screening of applicant’s application form and CV.
3. Notification of rescreening result and trial task sent
We will send a trial task in the relevant field to those who pass the screening stage.
4. Trial task submitted
Applicants will submit the trial task by the specified deadline.
5. Notification of final result and registration
We will notify the results to successful applicants, and registration will be complete once other necessary documents are submitted by the applicant.
Depending on which field you are applying for, we may ask you to complete training by Skype after registration. After your registration (training) is complete, our coordinator will set out your task by email or phone. After checking the content of the task, you will be asked to translate, review, and submit the completed task. If needed, you will be required to make additional amendments upon the proofreaders feedback.