The overall steps to using SJK International’s service will be explained here. We are here to work flexibly with you from your initial order submission until we submit our final product, and we will do our best to meet your requirements. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiries.
Inquiry and Request
- A designated project coordinator will receive your inquiry.
- Please be sure to let us know the purpose of your project and your desired format, quality, budget, ideal submission date and submission format.
- A free trial is available should you want to test our translation quality.
- We endeavor to be flexible in order to meet the requests of our clients, so do not hesitate to inquire about a free quote through the online form, phone, or email.
Quote Provided and Order Placed
- During business hours we will respond to you within an hour.
- If you have any queries or requests regarding the provided quote, please let us know.
- Once an agreement is reached and a non-disclosure agreement signed, your order will be placed.
- A designated full-time project coordinator will manage a team comprising translators and checkers with the skills and experience relevant to your project.
- The project coordinator is in charge of sharing and passing on the client’s requests, glossary, and other materials that the client may provide.
- Depending on the nature of the project, a translation support service can be used to measure the overall quality, coherence, and efficiency.
Layout and Format
- The format, layout, and style is adapted to fit your specifications, and we will submit the final product in the submission format you requested.
Checking and Reviewing
- The checker is specialized in the relevant field and is always a native speaker of the target language.
After the check, the translation will be reviewed to see whether the final product matches the glossary list, format etc., provided by you.
Submission and After Sales Service
- We will submit the final product in the submission format you requested. We will respond to your queries and requests for alteration free of charge within the review period.
- Any feedback and comments on the submitted final product will be appreciated, as they will be used to improve our services. Please do not hesitate to contact your designated project coordinator with your inquiries and comments.